As with any smartwatch, sometimes it is necessary to reset your Weret to get the functions back to normal.
Before you complete the reset procedure, you can reach out to us via email@example.com, so we can help better to identify the issue.
You can also try a shorter action:
1. Go to Weret app - Unpair/pair your watch
2. Recalibrate the hands in the Weret App "Settings - Recalibrate watch hands"
3. Sync time in the Weret App - "Settings - Sync device time to watch"
If the steps above aren't enough, you can reset the watch:
Unpair your watch from Weret App - “Settings- unpair”
- Remove the watch from your phone Bluetooth
- Uninstall the Weret App
- Turn off your phone Bluetooth
- Reset your watch by pressing the crown (middle button) for 10s
- Turn your phone Bluetooth
- Install the Weret App
- Pair your watch in the app
- Recalibrate the hands in the Weret App “Settings - Recalibrate watch hands”
- Sync time in the Weret App - “Settings - Sync device time to watch”
What are the watch controls (pushers)?
How do I switch between Time mode and Weather mode?
Why I can't switch between Time and Weather modes?